Daniel H Stock
Daniel H. Stock, PLLC, is a family law firm headed by attorney Daniel H. Stock, who has amassed more than 20 years of experience as a family law attorney in New York City and Westchester County.
• High Asset Divorce
• 95% Matrimonial Law
• 5% Family Law
• Letter of Commendation, Poughkeepsie Area Chamber of Commerce
• Matrimonial Neutral Evaluation Program, Supreme Court of
the State of New York, New York County, Neutral Court
Evaluator, 2012 - Present
• Matrimonial Law Committee, New York City Bar Association,
Member, 2009 - Present
• New York City Bar Association , Member, 2010 - Present
• New York State Bar Association, Member, 1985 - Present
• Dutchess County Bar Association, Member, 2002 - Present
• Collaborative Divorce Team of the Hudson Valley, Member,
2004 - Present
70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
• New York, 1985
• U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
• NY Womens Bar Association Pro Bono Matrimonial Law
Project, 2013 - Present
• NY County Supreme Court Matrimonial Neutral Evaluator,
2013 - Present
• Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce & Dispute Resolution
Pace University School of Law,
White Plains, New York
J.D. - 1981
Queens College of the City University of New York
Flushing, New York
B.A. cum laude - 1974
• Gellert & Klein, P.C., Attorney, 2005 - 2010
• Sall, Caltagirone & Coleman, Attorney, 2003 - 2005
• Daniel H. Stock, PLLC, Owner/Attorney, 2010 - Present
We provide powerful and discreet representation to all our clients, whether they are the breadwinner or the supportive spouse.
Our firm serves the needs of high net worth clients going through divorce. These divorces require special attention and care, given that considerable assets — including property, investment and retirement accounts — are likely to be at stake. We provide powerful and discreet representation to all our clients, whether they are the breadwinner or the supportive spouse. We also represent individuals seeking a divorce in late life, as well as LGBT individuals looking to dissolve their unions.
Attorney Daniel H. Stock graduated from Pace University School of Law in 1981 and was admitted to the New York Bar in 1985. He is a member of the Matrimonial Neutral Evaluation Program, a program of the Supreme Court of the State of New York. He is also a member of the New York City Bar Association’s Matrimonial Law Committee.
His scholarly articles have appeared in The New York Law Journal and his published appellate decisions include Blake v. Blake 156 A.D.3d 523 (1st dep’t 2018) and Blake v. Blake 2018 Slip Op 05973 (1st dep’t 2018).